Wednesday, May 22, 2013

To become a Moderator

Since Fantage Leopardd is so new, the chances of u becoming a moderator is more frequent.  So, this is how u become a moderator, and eventually get ur rank higher and higher and u might even become a owner!!  (I only need two owners, so only one lucky person will be able to become a Fantage Leopardd owner.

                                     To Become a Moderator                                                         
1.  Log on every day for a week.
2. Participate in the chatting.
3. Write comments on my post, and if u have any, ideas
4.  Meet me on Fantage.
5. Advertise at least two times, when I am watching and/or advertising next to u.


                              To Become a Site Admin                                                              
 1.  Need to be a Moderator.
2.  Need to log on every day for a month.
3. Need to report a user
4. Need to comment on at least 9 posts I have made.
5. Need to meet me five times on Fantage.
6. Need to advertise at least once a day for a week on fantage with me watching.


                                To Become A OWNER!!! open                                                                

1.Need to have owned a blog.
2.  Need to have been a Moderator for another blog.
3. DO UR BEST TO EARN MY TRUST. 
4. GO UP AND BEYONG.  MAKE ME HAPPY. TRY AS HARD AS U CAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey your blog is cool! can you teach me how to do your tabs and background because i have a blog too and i cant figure out at all

    ReplyDelete

Name:

Please write what you want to say: